Welcome to the 25th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD-2021), May 11-14, 2021, Delhi, India.
The PAKDD is one of the longest established and leading international conferences in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results, and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems, and the emerging applications.
Important Update: In response to the ongoing pandemic, we have decided to organize the PAKDD2021 conference in a fully virtual mode. Please check the conference website regularly for updates.
Important Notice: We have sent instructions to prepare the presentation video to the corresponding authors through email. If you have not received an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Distinguished Professor,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Michigan State University.
National Institute of Informatics (NII),
Director General / The University of Tokyo.
Institute Chair Professor, Computer Science and Engineering,
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione,
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (ISTI-CNR), Italy.
Director, Computational Social Science, Facebook.
Global Head of Artificial Intelligence R&D,
Associate Department Head, Aeronautics and Astronautics
Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- DL4Code: Deep Learning for Programming, Compilers & Code Generation
Speakers: Sandya Mannarswamy, Dibyendu Das and Ramakrishna Upadrasta
- Fairness in Healthcare Machine Learning: A Practical Guide
Speakers: Muhammad Aurangzeb Ahmad, Dr. Carly Eckert, Christine Allen, Vikas Kumar, Juhua Hu, Ankur Teredesai and Dr. Arpit Patel
- Recent Advances in Pairwise Preference Learning
Speakers: Arun Rajkumar and Dev Yashpal Sheth
|Paper Submission Deadline|
|Workshop Paper Submission Deadline||Refer Workshop site|
|Tutorial Proposal due|
|Paper Acceptance Notification|
|Camera Ready Papers Due|
|Conference Registration Deadline||May 4, 2021|
|Conference dates||May 11-14, 2021|
- Apr 11, 2021: Last date of Conference Registration is May 4, 2021.
- Apr 5, 2021: List of Papers accepted
- Mar 31, 2021: List of tutorials selected
- Mar 10, 2021: Tutorial Proposal due has been extended to Mar 6, 2021.
- Feb 10, 2021: PAKDD2021 registrations are open.
- Feb 10, 2021: PAKDD2021 Alibaba Cloud AIOps Competition is open.
- Nov 30, 2020: PAKDD2021 conference is going to be conducted in a fully virtual mode.
- Nov 12, 2020: List of workshops selected