Welcome to the 25th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD-2021), May 11-14, 2021, Delhi, India.
The PAKDD is one of the longest established and leading international conferences in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results, and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems, and the emerging applications.
Important Update: In response to the ongoing pandemic, we have decided to organize the PAKDD2021 conference in a fully virtual mode. Please check the conference website regularly for updates.
|Abstract Submission||Dec 7, 2020
|Paper Submission Deadline||Dec 7, 2020
|Paper Acceptance Notification||Feb 8, 2021|
|Camera Ready Papers Due||Mar 3, 2021|
|Conference dates||May 11-14, 2021|
- Nov 30, 2020: PAKDD2021 conference is going to be conducted in a fully virtual mode
- Nov 20, 2020: Abstract and Paper Submission Deadlines extended to Dec 7, 2020
- Nov 12, 2020: List of workshops selected
- Oct 12, 2020: Workshops proposals closed
- July 30, 2020: Opens PAKDD2021 call for papers, workshops, and tutorials