The 25th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery
and Data Mining (PAKDD-2021),
May 11-14, 2021, Delhi, India.
Organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University and IIIT Hyderabad
(Note: PAKDD2021 conference will be held in an online mode. All timings are as per Indian Standard Time (IST) (UTC + 05:30)
The 25th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD-2021) will be held during May 11-14, 2021, Delhi, India. PAKDD is one of the longest established and leading international conferences in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results, and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems, and the emerging applications.
The PAKDD2021 program includes 157 research papers (selected out of 673 submissions), five keynote talks, 2 industrial key note talks, 1 influential paper talk, 3 tutorials, 1 Alibabacompetition session and 6 workshops (see the enclosed details).
- May 11, 2021 (Tuesday): Workshop program (Six workshops)
- May 12-14, 2021, Conference program (five keynote talks, 2 industrial key note talks, 1 influential paper talk, 3 tutorials, 157 research papers)
The details of the program are available at https://www.pakdd2021.org.
For participation, register at https://www.pakdd2021.org.
PAKDD2021 provides opportunity for researchers from academia and industry, PhD students, faculty members, system developers provides to network and discuss about the latest and future trends in knowledge discovery and data mining.
Early registration is recommended due to limited number of seats.
Steering Committee Chair: Vincent S. Tseng, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
Honorary Chairs: M. Jagadesh Kumar (Vice Chancellor, Jawaharlal Nehru University), P. J. Narayanan (Director, IIIT Hyderabad)
General Co-Chairs: R.K Agrawal (Jawharlal Nehru University), P. Krishna Reddy (IIIT Hyderabad), Jaideep Srivastava (University of Minnesota)
Program Co-Chairs: Kamal Karlapalem (IIIT Hyderabad), Hong Cheng (The Chinese University of Hong Kong); Naren Ramakrishnan (Virginia Tech)
Industry Co-Chairs: Gautam Shroff (TCS Research), Srikanta Bedathur (IIT Delhi)
Workshop Co-Chairs: Ganesh Ramakrishnan (IIT Bombay); Manish Gupta (Microsoft Research)
Tutorial Co-Chairs: B. Ravindran (IIT Madras), Naresh Manwani (IIIT Hyderabad)
Publicity Co-Chairs: Sonali Agarwal (IIIT Allahabad),R. Uday Kiran (The University of Aizu), Jerry Chun-Wei Lin (Western Norway University of Applied Sciences)
Sponsorship Co-Chair: P. Krishna Reddy (IIIT Hyderabad)
Competitions Chair: Dr. Mengling FENG (National University of Singapore)
Proceedings Chair: Tanmoy Chakraborthy (IIIT Delhi)
Registration/Local Arrangement Co-Chairs: Vasudha Bhatnagar (University of Delhi), Vikram Goel (IIIT Delhi), Naveen Kumar (University of Delhi), Rajiv Ratn Shah (IIIT Delhi), Arvind Agarwal (IBM Research), Aditi Sharan (Jawaharlal Nehru University), Mukesh Kumar Giluka (Jawaharlal Nehru University), Dhirendra Kumar (Delhi Technological University)
P. Krishna Reddy, IIIT Hyderabad, India
General Chair, PAKDD2021
Data Sciences and Analytics Research Center
International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, PIN: 500 032, Telangana
PROGRAM SCHEDULE (Highlights)
(I) List of workshops (May 11, 2021, Tuesday)
- MLMEIN- Workshop on Machine Learning for MEasurement Informatics
- Second Pacific Asia Workshop on Game Intelligence & Informatics (GII)
- The First Workshop & Shared Task on Scope Detection of the Peer Review Articles
- Workshop on Smart and Precise Agriculture
- Data Assessment and Readiness for Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Process Transformation (AI4EPT)
(II) Keynote talks
- Masaru Kitsuregawa, University of Tokyo.
- Subbarao Kambhampati, Arizona State University.
- Sunita Sarawagi, IIT Bombay.
- Fabrizio Sebastiani, ISTI-CNR, Italy.
- Lada Adamic, Director, Computational Social Science, Facebook.
(III) Industry keynote talks
- Vijay Saraswat (Global Head of Artificial Intelligence R&D, Goldman Sachs)
- Hamsa Balakrishnan (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
(IV) Influential paper talk:
(V) Tutorial talks:
- Tutorial 1, “DL4Code: Deep Learning for Programming, Compilers & Code Generation”, Sandya Mannarswamy, Independent NLP Researcher; Dibyendu Das, Senior Principal Engineer, Intel; Ramakrishna Upadrasta, IITHyderabad.
- Tutorial 2: “Fairness in Healthcare Machine Learning: A Practical Guide”, Muhammad Aurangzeb Ahmad, Department of Computer Science, University of Washington Tacoma; Carly Eckert, Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington; Christine Allen, KenSci Inc, Seattle; Vikas Kumar, KenSci Inc, Seattle; Juhua Hu, Department of Computer Science, University of Washington Tacoma; Ankur Teredesai, Department of Computer Science, University of Washington Tacoma; Arpit Patel, Department of Bioinformatics and Medical Education, University of Washington;
- Tutorial 3, “Recent Advances in Pairwise Preference Learning”, Arun Rajkumar, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras; Dev Yashpal Sheth, Undergraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
(VI) PAKDD2021 Alibaba competition