|1||DL4Code: Deep Learning for Programming, Compilers & Code Generation (Click Here!)|
|2||Fairness in Healthcare Machine Learning: A Practical Guide (Click Here!)|
|3||Recent Advances in Pairwise Preference Learning (Click Here!)|
1. DL4Code: Deep Learning for Programming, Compilers & Code Generation
- Sandya Mannarswamy, Independent NLP Researcher.
- Dibyendu Das, Senior Principal Engineer, Intel.
- Ramakrishna Upadrasta, Asst. Prof. IIT-Hyderabad.
This tutorial is intended to provide an in-depth overview of DL4Code at a major ML/DL/KDD research venue such as PAKDD so as to focus research attention and collaboration between SE and ML research communities in this emerging area. This tutorial provides a detailed overview of ML/DL/NLP techniques in programming, compilers and automatic source code generation covering models, applications and datasets. While there has been considerable progress in this area, a number of challenges still remain, especially in applying probabilistic techniques to applications which require deterministic correctness, interpretability and verifiability such as in compilers and automatic code generation. We discuss the various challenges involved in applying ML/DL/NLP techniques to compilers/code generation and also outline some of the future research directions. We believe that having this tutorial at PAKDD would be an important first step in facilitating increased research focus from mainstream ML/NLP community on this topic.
2. Fairness in Healthcare Machine Learning: A Practical Guide
- Muhammad Aurangzeb Ahmad, Department of Computer Science, University of Washington Tacoma.
- Dr. Carly Eckert, Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington.
- Christine Allen, KenSci Inc, Seattle.
- Vikas Kumar, KenSci Inc, Seattle.
- Juhua Hu, Department of Computer Science, University of Washington Tacoma.
- Ankur Teredesai, Department of Computer Science, University of Washington Tacoma.
- Dr. Arpit Patel, Department of Bioinformatics and Medical Education, University of Washington.
3. Recent Advances in Pairwise Preference Learning
- Arun Rajkumar, Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Dev Yashpal Sheth, Undergraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
|Submission of tutorial notes|